5/5/11

Analog


Hallo Guys, thought i'll show you what capture my eyes when i'm out with my Analog camera.

This is from Roskilde Festival 2008.

Vintage Shop i CPH (FN92)

Random Concert (don't remember)

Nanna And Sofia (just a little bit drunk)

Sarah at Roskilde 2010

Tilia in the sun

Sarah and Ida at Roskilde 2010

I wish every house could look like this!

Sofie and Katrina Roskilde 2008

Celina Roskilde 2010 waiting to see Gorillaz

(My Outfit: Skirt and shirt from H&M. Hat from TopShop. Glasses: Beyond Retro. Earrings: Accesorize)
Hope you Like! <3
- Nilla

8 comments:

Bella's Style said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! :) I love those photos! ..especially the last one! :)

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

Two For The Road said...

i like them very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Hvor er du smuk og sikke nogle stemningsfulde billeder. Det er et under, hvad analog- og polaroidkameraer kan gøre :)

hende C.. said...

Super fede billeder.

Unknown said...

These pictures are too adorable! And I love your outfit, especially that floppy hat! It's too cute!



Meanz (Koi Story)

Unknown said...

these images are so incredible...I love the one with the girl and the flower crown xxx so darling

Feeona said...

Oh these came out lovely!

MellowYellow said...

soo cute ! xo