2/15/11

Happy Valentine's Day


I arrived in Paris and I met you. We drove around on your scooter and you took me to all your secret places in Paris. We made love, and you said you loved me and wanted to marry me. I opened up for you, I let you in my heart. We bought baguettes and camembert cheese because I wanted to feel french. You let me taste your family's wine, and I fell in love with you. You met my friends and they liked you, we discussed about ''On the Road'' and settled with ,,we agree to disagree''. We watched ''Two days in Paris'' with french subtitles, and you translated all the french parts to me. I loved you, but we are two worlds apart. I've let you go and you've let me go. Our lives have continued, but our summer in Paris will always stay.
M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me LOVE!